(Dairy Free and Vegan)
Takes: 5 minutes
What you need:
For the smoothie:
- 200g frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp Meridian cashew butter
- 150ml almond or cashew milk
- Handful of granola
- Extra cashew butter
What you do:
- Put all the smoothie ingredients into a blender, liquidiser or nutribullet and whizz until smooth.
- Tip into a bowl and top with berries and scatter with a handful of granola.
- Drizzle over a little extra cashew butter and serve.
- If you prefer your smoothie drinkable rather than spoonable then just add more almond milk.
Suitable for a vegan diet.
*Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods* *No Payment was received*