- 450g CHOCO LEIBNIZ Dark biscuits, broken up
- 150g almonds, toasted and roughly chopped
- 60g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 40g raisins
- 4-6 pieces crystallised ginger, roughly chopped
- Sprinkling of sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water and put two-thirds of the CHOCO LEIBNIZ into the bowl. Melt the chocolate slowly, stirring the biscuit pieces as you go, then remove from the heat and stir in the remaining third of CHOCO LEIBNIZ until melted. Return to the heat and warm through.
- Pour the melted CHOCO LEIBNIZ onto the foil-lined tray, spreading it out with a spatula until it is around 0.5cm thick. Scatter over the dried fruit and nuts. Then sprinkle over a little sea salt.
- Chill in the fridge until firm, peel off the foil and break into irregular pieces before serving.
*No Payment was received*