How much fun are these Tomato “Pops”!? If you're looking for fuss-free inspiration that looks amazing, these juice-filled flavour bursts are the perfect colour pop addition to any buffet.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Primula Light Cheese
- Chives - finely chopped
- Wooden Skewers (for decoration)
- With a sharp knife cut a lid off the base of the tomatoes.
- With a small sharp knife cut the core out of each tomato and scrape out the seeds.
- Drain upside down on kitchen paper.
- Fill the tomatoes with Primula Light Cheese straight from the tube.
- Insert a wooden skewer into the stalk end of the tomato.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*