Fish Finger Pie. Treat your family to a yummy fish finger pie this Seafood Week, with Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers combined with mashed potato and peas. A perfect healthy meal for any day of the week and simple to make if the kids want to lend a helping hand!
What you need:
- 10 Young’s Omega 3 Fish Fingers
- 1 medium red pepper sliced into wedges
- 1 tin baked beans
- Potatoes - mashed
- Handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 7 – cook the fish fingers according to the instructions on pack.
- Panfry the red peppers in the olive oil until soft. Add the baked beans to the mixture and heat gently.
- Place the red pepper and baked beans mixture into the base of an oven proof dish.
- Cut the cooked fish fingers into chunks and place on top of the baked beans mix.
- Cover with mashed potato and sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese over the top.
- Finish under a pre-heated grill until golden.