Guacamouldy with crispy ghouls; try this spooky recipe for the perfect Halloween snack, ready in just 20 minutes.
- Set of 3 Waitrose Halloween Creepy Cookie Cutters
- 4 Discovery Wrapbreads or Flour Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Waitrose Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Pack of 2 Waitrose Perfectly Ripe Avocados
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Heat the oven to 180.C, gas mark 4. Using the cutters, stamp as many shapes out of the flatbreads as possible. Arrange on 2 non-stick baking sheets and brush lightly with the basil oil. Bake for 5–6 minutes until golden. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, halve, skin and stone the avocados and mash roughly with a fork. Stir in the tomatoes, lime juice and chives. Spoon into a shallow bowl or rimmed plate and serve with the crispy ghouls.
Store the crispy ghouls in an air-tight container for up to 3 days.