Perfect for parties..
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 120g Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar, finely grated
- 4 rounded tsps plain flour
- Flaked almonds, pistachio nuts or paprika
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C.
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Mix the Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar with the flour and spoon small circles of the mixture onto the paper, each one about 5cm wide and just 2mm deep – it should be possible to fit 12 on to an average baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the crisps are golden at the edges before carefully lifting them off the paper with a palette knife.
- For variation, add a pinch of flaked almonds, chopped pistachios or paprika to the surface of the crisps before cooking.
*Recipe c/o Cathedral City Mature Cheddar, *