After my morning run I make myself a tasty smoothie.
At the minute I love adding low fat natural yogurt into my breakfast treat. It make them taste creamier and without being fatty.
- 2 bananas ( ripe ones taste sweeter )
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter or 1 teaspoon of chocolate spread.
- 100ml Skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons of low fat natural yogurt
- Peel and chop the bananas.
- Add all of the ingredients to a smoothie maker or blender.
- Blitz the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve straight away.
What has your favourite smoothie have in it?