Wondering how to make a New York style sandwich!?
Fancy trying this New York Style Open Grilled Sandwich? 🍞
Preparation time: 10mins, cooking time: 5 mins
- 2 ciabatta rolls, cut in half lengthways
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 180g Giovanni Rana’s Parmigiano reggiano sauce
- 8 slices parma ham
- 30g fresh parmesan, shaved
- 70g rocket
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Rub the cut side of the ciabatta with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place onto a hot griddle pan until lightly toasted.
- Spread 1tbsp of Giovanni Rana’s ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’ on the griddled side of each ciabatta half followed by 2 slices of Parma ham and then topped with 1tbsp of ‘Parmigiano Reggiano Sauce’.
- Top with fresh parmesan shavings and a grind of pepper and place under the grill for 3-5mins until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with rocket salad lightly dressed in olive oil.