What you need:
- 1 large Butternut Squash
- 1 Large Potato
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1 Tbsp dried Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp dried Basil
- Sprinkle of salt, pepper, and chilli and garlic
- Preheat oven 180c.
- Peel, de-seed and chop the Butternut Squash into small cubes.
- Peel, and chop the potato into small cubes.
- Pour over olive oil, sprinkle Rosemary, Basil, Salt, Pepper, Chilli and Garlic over and mix well in the oil.
- Place the margarine in bits over the top of the mix.
- Roast for around 50 minutes, until cooked through. Mixing them around and turing them over, half way through.
Other roasted vegetables :
I love roasted vegetables with my Sunday dinners, especially in Winter...
What are your favourite Roasted sides?