Fancy trying this Vanillalicious Fudge recipe? Whip up this delicious, crumbly fudge using Shaken Udder milkshake. It's the perfect gift or treat!
Prepare: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
- Butter, for greasing
- 300ml Shaken Udder Vanillalicious milkshake
- 350g caster sugar
- 100g unsalted butter
- Grease an 18cm square cake tin with butter.
- Put the Shaken Udder milkshake, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.
- When the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (115°C on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared tin and leave it to set at room temperature.