Fancy trying out this Butternut Squash, Turkey And Stilton Quiche recipe?
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Product: Pyrex glass flan dish
- 250g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 320g pack ready prepared shortcrust pastry
- 200g cooked turkey, cut into 1-2cm cubes
- 100g stilton cheese, crumbled
- 3 medium eggs
- 300ml single cream
- ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
1. Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 200 C. Place the squash into a roasting tin and drizzle with oil, cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
2. Line the lightly oiled 24cm Pyrex quiche dish with the pastry.
3. Put squash, turkey and stilton into the dish, beat the eggs with the cream, pepper and chilli flakes and pour over.
4. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and set.
Recipe c/o Pyrex.