Fancy trying out this Cavolo Nero Stuffing recipe out?
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20-25 minutes
- ½ x 500g pack cavolo nero
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped (160g)
- 10g sage, chopped
- 454g sausage meat
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Grease a large baking tray.
- Cook the cavolo nero in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and roughly chop in a food processor. Cool.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes, add the sage and cook for a further 1 minute. Cool and stir into the sausage meat with the cavolo nero and breadcrumbs, season.
- Mould into 16 balls and place on the prepared tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked throughout.
- Serve with roast turkey and all the trimmings.
- Press into an ovenproof dish and bake for the same time instead of making stuffing balls.
Recipe c/o Discover Cavolo Nero