Jerusalem artichoke, kale, black pudding, sauté potatoes, shredded maple glazed turkey.
- 1kg Jerusalem artichokes
- 300g black pudding
- 500g kale
- 350g cooked turkey (or chicken)
- 50g frisée lettuce
- 50g lambs lettuce
- 50g red chard
- 50g butter
- 300g Ratte potatoes
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Pommery mustard
- 1 tbsp soy
- Olive oil
- Scrub the artichokes clean and slice at an angle. Do the same with the potatoes and the black pudding.
- Wash all lettuce and kale.
- Dry the kale and deep fry a third of it to garnish.
- Par boil ratte potatoes for 8-10 mins in ice water.
- Peel the artichokes.
- Pan fry artichokes and potatoes in olive oil until cooked through. Set aside.
- Blanche rest of the kale in boiling salted water.
- Slice cooked turkey into thin strips, reheat in butter adding the mustard, maple and soy. Keep warm.
- Freely arrange all the ingredients on a platter with the maple-glazed turkey.
- Finish with crispy kale and a drizzle of maple syrup to finish.
- This dish is perfect for a quick and easy Boxing Day brunch.
- Add fried or poached eggs to the salad to make it even more delicious.
Recipe c/o We Love Maple