Fancy making some Apple & Raisin Oatbran Porridge?
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 pint Rachel’s Organic milk
- 4 tbsp oatbran
- 1/2 pint apple Juice
- 1 handful raisins
- 1 apple
- Ground cinnamon or mixed spice
1.Grate the apple into a bowl and set aside just before you make the porridge.
2. Put the oatbran in a small saucepan with 1/2 pint of milk and the apple juice, cook over a high heat, stirring continuously.
3. As the porridge starts to thicken add the raisins.
4. When the porridge has thickened, remove from the heat and stir in the grated apple. Pour the porridge into bowls and serve with the rest of the milk and a sprinkling of cinnamon or mixed spice.
Recipe c/o Rachel's