Avocado Breakfast Smoothie
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
This superfood smoothie costs just 44p per serving. Recipe c/o Aldi.
- 1 large ripe Avocado
- 1 Kiwi Fruit
- 1 small Banana
- 20g fresh Spinach Leaves
- 300ml Acti Leaf Unsweetened Soya Milk
- 2 tsp Grandessa Squeezy Honey
- 1 Lime
- Juice the lime and put into a bowl.
- Cut the avocado in half – remove the stone and scoop out the flesh.
- Add the avocado flesh to the lime juice and toss to coat.
- Peel and chop the banana and kiwi.
- Put all the above into a liquidiser along with the honey, soya milk and spinach leaves.
- Blend until smooth, then serve.