Fancy making a French brunch for croissant day? Do you like sweet fillings in your croissants or savoury? Or both? Warm or cold?
Today I am sharing a savoury croissant full of egg cheese and watercress!!
- 50g of Primula Cheese Light
- 1 large croissant
- 1 large egg
- A small knob of butter
- Watercress, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Crack the egg into a bowl.
- Add a generous squeeze of Primula with ham.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Place the croissants in the oven to warm.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan.Add the egg and cheese mixture and scramble until the eggs are fully cooked
- Then fold in the chopped watercress.
- Remove the croissants from the oven and fill with the egg mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Total calories: 339
French Brunch recipe courtesy of Primula Light.
- Primula Light (50g): 77 calories
- Croissant x1: 104
- Egg x1: 83 calories
- Butter (10g): 73 calories
- Watercress (10g): 2 calories