Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Makes 1 flatbread pizza
- 150g Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces
- 1 small orange pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small aubergine, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic & parsley flatbread
- 100g mozzarella pearls
- 1 small red chilli, thinly sliced rings
- 8-10 mint leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the orange pepper in a roasting tin and roast for 20 minutes, remove and allow to cool .
- Meanwhile, mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the Quorn pieces cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle the aubergines for 1 minute on both sides and set to one side .
- Place the flatbread onto a large baking tray and top with the slices of aubergine, marinated pieces, orange pepper, mozzarella pearls and chilli and cook in the centre of the oven for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the shredded mint & serve.