Product: Pyrex ramekins
You will need:
- 100g plain chocolate
- 20g butter, melted
- 50g gingernut biscuits, crushed finely
- 3 Tsp diced stem ginger drained of syrup
- 100ml double cream
- Mix most of the biscuits with the melted butter (reserving 2 teaspoons for decoration) and divide between the Pyrex ramekins, press well down to form a biscuit base.
- Melt the chocolate with the cream in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and stir well together with 2 Tsp of the ginger. Pour over the biscuits and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set. Remove from the fridge 10 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with the reserved biscuit crumbs and top with a little stem ginger and serve.
Recipe c/o Pyrex.