Heart Shaped Quesadillas. Quesadillas filled with Primula Cheese, Bacon and Apple.
There is really nothing wrong with being cheesy this Valentine’s Day. These heart shaped quesadillas are delicious and quick to make so you can spend even more time with the one you love.
What you’ll need:
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. Primula Cheese
- 6 rashers of bacon
- ½ an apple finely sliced
- Olive oil for brushing
- Cut each of the tortillas into a large heart shape.
- Brush one side of each heart with olive oil, and then fry over a high heat until ‘bubbling’ and browned. Remove and repeat with each tortilla.
- Fry or bake the bacon until crispy.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Primula Cheese over 2 tortillas. Top each with 3 rashers of bacon and some apple slices.
- Place remaining tortillas on top.
Recipe c/o Primula Cheese.