LOVE life steam-baked teriyaki-style salmon
Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time:30 minutes
- 250g frozen soya beans
- 2 x 90g packs baby pak choi, halved lengthways
- 4 x 150g salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- 4 coriander sprigs
- 200ml vegetable stock made with a low salt organic vegetable stock cube
- 1 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Place the soya beans and pak choi in a heatproof oven dish. Lay the salmon fillets on top.
2. Cut four thin slices from the lemon and place one on top of each salmon fillet with a coriander sprig.
3. Mix together the juice from the remaining lemon, vegetable stock and soy sauce and pour into the dish.
4. Scatter the fish with the chilli, then cover the dish tightly with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Drizzle very lightly with toasted sesame oil and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose. Find more healthy eating recipes at Waitrose.