Today I am sharing some Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups.
For the topping:
- 300g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp dry sherry or rice wine
- 1 tsp red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 50g water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 50ml water
- 100g rice noodles, cooked
- 60g beansprouts
- 10 snow peas or mangetout, sliced and blanched
- Lettuce leaves, little gem or romaine
- Combine the Hoisin sauce, soy, sherry and chilli in a bowl. Add the chilled Quorn mince, stir well to coat the sauce and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and cook the spring onion for 1 minute.
- Add the Quorn Mince and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add the water chestnuts, beansprouts and water and cook for 1 minute to soften the vegetables.
- To assemble, place the lettuce leaves on serving platters, place some noodles in the base of the lettuce and top with Hoisin Mince, garnish with beansprouts and snow peas.
Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free.