Fancy making a nice and healthy Spiralized Potato Salad?
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 10 minutes
- 2 large Maris piper / Rooster potatoes, peeled
- ½ jar roasted red pepper (or cooked fresh red peppers)
- 10 black olives, chopped
- 1 thick slice of honey roast ham, chopped
- 20g pinenuts
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
How to do it:
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil. Spiralize the potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, drain into a colander.
- Toast the pinenuts in a frying pan over a low heat, transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon zest, olive oil and basil. Toss the spiralized potato in the dressing and season with a little salt and milled pepper. Finally mix in the roasted and arrange onto a serving plate. Top with the chopped ham and a sprinkling of the olives and serve.
Recipe c/o Love Potatoes. ‘Potatoes: more than a bit on the side’ campaign.