Baked Cod with Tomato and Olive Sauce:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Napolina Olive Oil
- 1 x 390g carton Napolina Passata with Peppers & Chilli
- 4 x 150g skinless and boneless cod fillets
- 1 handful Napolina Green or Black Olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°c / 200°c Fan / Gas Mark 7.
- Peel and finely slice 3 cloves of garlic. Pick some basil leaves and put aside. Finely slice the stalks.
- Pour olive oil into a large pan on a medium heat. Add the garlic and basil stalks. Fry gently until the garlic is soft.
- Pour in a carton of passata with peppers & chilli and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and gently simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season 4 skinless and boneless cod fillets with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce into a roasting tray.
- Carefully lay the fillets on top of the sauce.
- Cut olives in half and add to the tray with some capers.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.