Coconut Yogurt Bark. This recipe takes just moments to prepare.
I like to use freeze-dried berries in this recipe as their dryness holds up well to the yogurt. Their bright pink hue combined with vibrant green pistachio nuts are a winning combination.
Try experimenting with other toppings - chopped almonds, hazelnuts, dried fruit and chocolate chips are all great alternatives.
Recipe and image courtesy of Onken
- 450g Onken Coconut yogurt
- 1 - 2 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 - 2 tbsp of pistachio nuts, chopped
- Line a 25cm x 25cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Pour the Onken Coconut yogurt into the lined tin and allow it to level out. Sprinkle the yoghurt with the freeze-dried raspberries and chopped pistachio nuts. Place in the freezer for approx 4 hours, or until frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and carefully release from the tin and peel off the paper. Using a sharp knife, cut the bark into shards and serve immediately or place in a freezer bag and store in the freezer until required.