Cranberry & Blueberry Quick Pot Muffin. Quick by name and quick by nature, this muffin can be made in a matter of minutes. Better still, there is no fancy ingredient list and no washing up.
We’re sold! Our cranberry and blueberry pot carries chocolate brilliantly so it’s our pot of choice for this recipe.
(Makes one very large quick pot muffin)
- 1 quick pot
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coco powder
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips of choice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix all the ingredients together in the quick pot, along with the contents of the pot itself.
- Bung in a microwave for 2-2:30 minutes, or until the muffin springs back at the touch.
- Dust with icing sugar and enjoy!
Recipe and image courtesy of Stoats