Oaty peach and raspberry smoothie bowl. Nothing beats a smoothie so thick you can eat it with a spoon.
That’s exactly what adding a handful of our Stoats unique blend oats will give you!
Thick, creamy, and so satisfying, this fibre packed recipe makes an awesome summer breakfast with a whole bunch of reasons to love it.
It’s delicious, dairy free, decadently thick, and as peaches and raspberries are in season it’s the perfect time to give it a try.
Better still, it’s ridiculously easy to make and you can have it ready to gobble down in minutes.
Ingredients (Serves one hungry person):
- 150 grams frozen raspberries
- 150 grams frozen chopped peaches
- 30 grams Stoats unique Scottish porridge soaked in 150 ml oat milk
- Honey to taste (or maple syrup if vegan)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add your soaked oats and milk, honey, peach pieces, and raspberries to a blender.
- Blend gradually until you’ve a thick but smooth consistency, adding more liquid of choice if you like it runnier. We’d suggest a dash of oat milk or cream!
- Serve your smoothie in a bowl instead of a glass. It should be a similar thickness to yogurt.
- Top with fresh mint leaves and whatever else you fancy. We particularly love dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds!
Recipe and image courtesy of stoats