- 1 x 420g can Princes Strawberries in Light Syrup
- 8 pancakes (bought or home-made)
- 8 tbsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 heaped tsp corn flour
- Extra thick double cream or Greek-style yogurt, to serve
- Warm the pancakes according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, drain the juice from the can of strawberries into a saucepan. Blend in the corn flour until smooth, then heat gently, stirring with a whisk or wooden spoon until thickened and smooth.
- Spread a tbsp of chocolate hazelnut spread over each pancake. Fold in half or roll them up and spoon the strawberries and sauce on top. Serve with double cream or Greek-style yogurt.