Spaghetti and Stoaty Oaty Meatballs.
Romance was very much in mind when coming up with this one. Remember that adorable scene from Lady and the Tramp?
You don’t need to be a kitchen wizard to put something together with love.
Ingredients (for 2… obviously):
- 200 grams turkey mince
- 1/2 cup Stoats Unique Blend Oats
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig of basil
- A pinch of brown sugar
- 200 grams spaghetti
- In a pan, sauté your diced onion until it’s soft and cooked through.
- Combine the turkey mince, oats, salt, pepper, and sautéed onions in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture and roll it into small balls, placing them on a baking tray.
- Now make your pasta - in a pan of boiling water, add the spaghetti.
- Pop your meatballs under the grill.
- To the pan you used for the onions, add the garlic, tomatoes, and sugar, and turn it up to a medium heat.
- About 7 minutes on, retrieve the meatballs from the grill, and toss them into the sauce along with the basil.
- Strain your pasta, and toss the strands in butter and serve with the meatballs and sauce!
Recipe and image courtesy of Stoats