Recipe, video and image courtesy of Napolina
- 1 Napolina Mini Pizza Base (per person)
- 75g Napolina Passata with Basil (per mini pizza base)
- 50g mozzarella slices (per mini pizza base)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (per mini pizza base)
- Fresh basil (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 240°c / 220°c Fan / Gas Mark 9
2. Take 1 carton of Napolina Passata with Basil and pour into a bowl.
3. Take 1 pack of Napolina Mini Pizza Bases and spread 75g of the passata over each pizza base with a spoon, leaving a very thin border around the edge.
4. Place mozzarella slices on top and sprinkle with the dried oregano.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until crisp and golden and serve with fresh basil leaves.
6. Why not try adding your favourite toppings to personalise your pizza?
7. We recommend: - Mushroom and green pepper- Spicy pepperoni- Ham and mushroom.