Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni..How tasty!
Recipe and image courtesy of NapolinaIngredients:
- 750g fresh ricotta cheese
- 150g baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 400g Napolina Cannelloni
- 2 x 390g cartons Napolina Passata with Basil
- 75g Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c / 160°c Fan / Gas Mark 4.
2. Place ricotta cheese in a mixing bowl and add baby spinach leaves.
3. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
4. Take a carton of passata with basil and pour a layer into the base of an ovenproof dish.
5. Fill the cannelloni tubes with the mixture and place into an ovenproof dish. Pour the second carton of passata with basil over the cannelloni.
6. Grate over fresh parmesan and bake for 30 minutes until pasta is cooked and the top is golden brown.
7. For an alternative dish, you could also try using the filling to make a spinach and ricotta lasagne.