Thai Potato and Chicken Stir-fry:
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 10 minutes
This dish also works with beef or pork.
- 75g baby/new season potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 small chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp sunflower oil
- 1tsp fresh grated ginger
- 20g spring greens, finely shredded
- ½ red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 baby corns, sliced
- ½ tin of light coconut milk
- 50ml water
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1tsp chopped coriander
How to do it:
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 6-7 minutes until tender, drain.
- In a wok fry heat, the oils, add the chicken and cook until nicely sealed, add the ginger, Potatoes, red pepper and baby corns and continue frying for a couple more minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, water, lime juice and bring to a simmer. Add a little salt and milled pepper to your taste. Finally add the spring greens and once they have wilted serve in a bowl topped with coriander.
- If you like a little kick to your broth feel free to add some chilli.