This can be made and served within 20 minutes, but can also be prepared the night before for breakfast. If made the night before, leave the yogurt mix covered in the fridge with the strawberries in a separate dish.
Prep time: 5 minutes plus soaking time
Cook time: 20 minutes
You will need:
- 450g tub Onken Strawberry Wholegrain yogurt
- 60g chia seeds
- 120ml coconut milk
For the strawberries:
- 450g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Finely grated zest and juice from 1 orange
- 2 tbsp toasted almonds flakes
- Honey to serve (optional)
How To Make:
1. For the strawberries, preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the sliced strawberries in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the grated orange zest and drizzle over the juice.
2. Roast for 15-20 minutes until softened and juicy and beginning to char. Set aside to cool.
3. Whilst the strawberries are roasting, combine the Onken Strawberry Wholegrain yogurt with the chia seeds and coconut milk. Set aside for 20 minutes, or overnight, so the seeds swell and absorb the flavours.
4. Spoon the yogurt mix into serving bowls and top with the strawberries and their juices. Scatter with the toasted almonds and add honey if you like it a little sweeter.
Recipe and image courtesy of Onken.
You may also like this Onken yogurt Breakfast Shake recipe out. Made with yogurt, banana and lots of yummy seasonal berries.
Or how about trying these Raspberry Ripples frozen yogurt as a yummy treat.
Let me know in the comments below if you get to try only of these fruity recipes' out.
Try now and Pin for later.